With every resident requiring unique care, it’s no wonder that running an IDD community is such a difficult task. That’s why it’s important to have a pharmacy partner capable of providing consistent service with the flexibility to address your ever-evolving needs.
As an independently owned pharmacy, we have the autonomy to manage our business and make smart decisions at the local level to best serve our customers throughout Atlanta and across northern and central Georgia.
Our licensed and trained medication management teams provide the following services to communities serving residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Additional support is also available based on community needs.
- Regular & Emergency Deliveries
- 24/7 Availability
- Emergency Evacuation
- Compatible Med Carts
- Community Education & Events
- Adoption Support with New Residents
- GuardianShield: Actionable Data Reports
Medication & Resident Support
- eMAR Integration
- Smart Packaging
- Insurance Optimization
- Med-D Guidance & Management
- Quarterly Audits & Medication Reviews
- Prescription Coordination Across Physicians
- Admin & Billing Support